2023 will celebrate the 25th anniversary of the establishment of the Woolf Institute. To mark this incredible achievement, we are delighted to launch the new Friends of the Woolf.
Listen to Mr Mark Goodridge, Co-Chair of the Friends of the Woolf, explain why he supports the Woolf Institute.
Our Friends play an important role in supporting the work of the Institute and their contributions are greatly appreciated. It is now time to grow this community in order to support our new research and education initiatives, and ensure that the research of is translated into real life impact.
By becoming a Friend, you will enable us to make that difference - we, in turn, promise to spend your donation wisely.
For further information, contact the Development Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Donate a minimum of £10 per month to become a Friend of the Woolf.
Every gift has a big impact on enabling us to continue our work:
- A gift of £25 per month helps us to organise regular webinars from the Woolf Digital Festival to standalone events on wide-ranging subjects and collaborative monthly series;
- A gift of £50 per month enables our Research Hub to thrive, supporting our MPhil and PhD scholars, the inspirational leaders of the future;
- A gift of £75 per month allows us to offer additional teaching and training opportunities relating to interfaith dialogue, interactions and understanding;
- A gift of £100 per month helps us engage in diverse research projects which give us the knowledge we need to fulfil the mission of the Institute.
Or become a Lifetime Friend of the Woolf with a one-off donation of £1,998, acknowledging the year of our establishment.
Join us today! Be part of our extended Woolf community and enjoy a special relationship with the Institute. Click here to donate now:
- Friends of the Woolf benefits
As a Friend of the Woolf, you will receive advance notice and priority booking to selected events, invitations to Friends-only occasions and social gatherings during the year where Friends have the opportunity to engage with staff and students.
Once 100 new Friends of the Woolf have joined us, we will:
- open the Friends' Lounge - overlooking the grounds of Westminster College and our impressive marble sculpture, Tree of Life: Encounter;
- provide Friends with the opportunity to browse our Library collection and spend time in this state-of-the-art contemporary space for reading.
And, of course, you will receive the membership pin, a re-imagination of our beautiful Confusion installation.