The Woolf Institute is pleased to recognise its donors in a variety of ways, taking into account the donor's preferences and level of support. Acknowledging relatives or friends for memorial or celebratory purposes is welcome as are donors who wish to remain anonymous.
We will be delighted to discuss the following opportunities with you:
• Books, furniture, art or long-term research or teaching resources purchased with donor support may be acknowledged with book plates in the books, or plaques placed on or near the furniture, art or resources;
• Sponsors of, or donors to, particular events may be acknowledged on event materials, such as calls for papers, programmes, exhibition catalogues, web pages and news items, as appropriate to the level and timing of support;
• Donors and supporters will be invited to relevant events in the Woolf Institute's programme;
• Naming opportunities may be offered on rooms within the Institute for gifts that fund a significant portion of the costs of maintaining or significantly refurbishing rooms. Posts may be named in recognition of significant support for the duration of that support. Endowment funds for particular purposes may also be named in recognition of the most significant contributors. Rooms, posts and funds may be named in honour of the donor, or someone else whom the donor wishes to honour or remember. All names are subject to approval by the Board of Trustees and Executive Director;
• Donors or sponsors may be acknowledged on the Woolf Institute's website, in its news items or on project pages, as appropriate to the level of support;
• Donors may be listed in the annual report for the year in which each donation was made.
To discuss recognition of your gift, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.