Holocaust Memorial Day on the Woolf Institute blog
29 January 2017
This month the Woolf Institute has themed its blogposts around Holocaust Memorial Day, including Jewish, Christian and Muslim perspectives:
- Mike Levy writes honestly about the questions and challenges he is faced with when organising a Holocaust Memorial Commemoration.
- Remona Aly reflects on the legacy of Muslim-Jewish solidarity during the Second World War.
- Dr. Andy Tix explores the difficult history of Christian involvement.
- Dr Angela Quartermaine reflects on her visit to the National Holocaust Centre.
- The Woolf Institute interviews Sir Richard Evans about the David Irving Trial.
To read these posts in full, please see: