We have internship opportunities for current university students to assist with marketing campaigns, website and event management, research projects, grant applications, and other tasks.
These internships provide you, the intern, with the opportunity to develop your skills and improve your CV in a professional context.
- You are either an undergraduate or graduate student;
- You are studying for a degree in a field within the Arts, Humanities, or Social Sciences;
- You are interested in interfaith relations
- You are well-presented, self-motivated, and enthusiastic;
- You want to learn new skills and be exposed to a professional environment;
- You want to enhance your CV with evidence of work experience;
- You want to feel confident in the workplace.
Be part of our team
If you are interested in applying, submit your CV along with a short cover letter to Tina Steiner at email@example.com. The cover letter should summarise the following:
- Why you would like to be considered for an internship;
- Having read through the website, what work would you like to do;
- Details of your current studies;
- When you would be available;
- Length of time you would ideally like the placement.
Your travel expenses will be paid as well as a small stipend.